Add an appealing Career section to your website
Add full-featured career pages to your existing company websiteSee all products
When you want to make the best possible impression for job seekers, add a careers section on your website that lets candidates view and apply for your open positions. The career pages is ideal for small- to mid-size companies who either do not yet have an active career pages, or want to upgrade their candidate experience.
What you can expect with Career Pages:
- Create an appealing career pages with images, videos and text. Our easy-to-use online tool lets you customize your page and job descriptions.
- Create custom headline imagery, incorporating your logo, photography or other assets.
- Add multiple job description themes. For example, you may want to have one appearance designed to speak to engineering job candidates, and something different for sales or marketing positions. Your job description themes can include photos, videos and additional text.
- Edit and publish your career pages as often as you need.
- Support for your custom domain (i.e., careers.companyname.com).
What media partners are saying about Recruitology
"We used to post on [a national brand], but we grew extremely dissatisfied with the quality -- and ridiculous quantity -- of applicants. Using our newspaper's new solution, we recently received 200 views, and only 26 applications, BUT 90% of them were quality and we hired someone yesterday. Out time-to-hire went from six to 12 weeks down to three. "Hiring manager in healthcare