Job Board Software
Reclaim your local market with our white-labeled job board.
Keep employers and job candidates on your own job board site with our softwareSee all products
Promote a full-featured job board site for your newspaper, highlighting your brand. Implementation and maintenance are a breeze, since we can host and operate your site.
What you can expect with our job board:
- Own your local job market. Our promise: we will never restrict which employers you can sell to.
- The power behind your brand. Our white-labeled job board template can be customized with your brand.
- Easy to implement. We will host and provide maintenance for your job board site. Additionally, we can provide widgets for incorporating job board functionality into your main website.
- Upsell a Premium Profile. Offer employers an upgraded profile for their company and jobs.
- Enhanced content. Leverage our original career development articles, third-party career content from the internet, or your own in-house published content.
- Visually compelling. Our clean, straightforward job board site uses responsive design, so it looks great on all devices, including mobile.
- Search engine optimized with auto-generated site maps using structured and inter-linked categories. Also features auto-generated, phrase-based job content pages, with optimized headings, titles and URL, using the bot-friendly JobPosting microformat.
- Incorporates value-adding job search and career development content
- Search for a job by keyword, job title, or company name
- Narrow your search by providing city, state, or zip code
- Filter search results by distance, experience, or job category
- View detailed job descriptions
- Apply easily by providing name, contact information and resume
What media partners are saying about Recruitology
"We've been working with the Recruitology team for nearly eight years, and have established a substantial digital revenue stream because of our partnership. If your media company isn't partnered with Recruitology, you are leaving money on the table and positions unfilled. "Recruitment Advertising Manager, Sioux City Journal