Virtual Career Fair
Connect employers with local job seekers in a virtual online environment
Employers can attract and engage candidates in a no-contact job fair, including one-on-one chat, and opportunities to amplify their brand.See all products
Career fairs remain an important part of employers’ outreach efforts to recruit new talent. In the current environment, “no contact” events make more sense than ever, and provide a great opportunity to highlight an employer brand and engage candidates.
What you can expect with a Virtual Career Fair:
- Artificial intelligence technology helps employers prioritize candidates with the most relevant experience and skills.
- Online venue offers exhibitors multiple opportunities to showcase branding.
- Employers can download contact information for all attendees after the event, including those who did not visit the employer’s booth.
- Immersive event experience lets job seekers view information about hiring employers -- including images, brand overviews and video.
- Job seekers can engage in one-on-one chat interviews with employers.
- Employers can have multiple recruiters, each chatting simultaneously with multiple job seekers.
- Online event structure lets all participants realize the benefits of a career fair, without the risk and costs associated with an in-person event.
- The employer’s booth remains live for a month from the start of the event, to capture information on residual job seeker visitors.