MaxRecruit: Easy job distribution and optimization across top aggregators
Performance-based MaxRecruit ensures your job is seen by the right people at the right time.
Download the MaxRecruit PDFDownload
Get your job distributed as widely as possible with MaxRecruit.
With performance-based MaxRecruit, we've taken the guesswork out of deciding which job board aggregators to use. Your job will be automatically distributed to top aggregators, including:
- And others
*Tips to ensure you have a great experience:
- If you already post on Indeed, or have in the past, your new ad will not appear there. Please contact us and we will assist in creating an Agency of Record letter to Indeed that will instruct them to post your job.
- Zip Recruiter will not accept your job if they already have the same job in a nearby area.
Be sure to read our guide on how to get the most from your MaxRecruit job posting.
Benefits of MaxRecruit:
- Industry-leading results. In recent tests, MaxRecruit delivered an average of 61 click-applications per ad vs. the industry average of 20.**
- Stay on top of changing market conditions with ActiveMonitoring™. MaxRecruit constantly monitors your job across all aggregators, and adjusts its placement and cost-per-click, ensuring you get optimal results.
- Place once, worry less. MaxRecruit is easy to manage. Simply post the job and the rest is handled by us.
** Job Board Doctor 2018-2019 Global Recruitment Site Trends Survey
Which MaxRecruit do you need?
|Great for ...||All jobs|
|Automated job posting distribution|
|Active Monitoring technology to track job post performance|
|Automated budget optimization|
|Automated job post duration management|
Posting to top recruitment sites, including:
Glassdoor®, Jobs2Careers®, Nexxt®
Indeed®, ZipRecruiter®, Google for Jobs
|Job posting performance reports|
Contact JobsHQ Ad Sales 888.514.4473, firstname.lastname@example.org